Parents » School Enrollment Forms

School Enrollment Forms

What you will need to have for registration:

Registration forms can be picked up in the office. They can also be printed by Clicking HERE:
Packets can be returned to school.
Fill out all forms and return along with the following: 

  • Proof of Residency (City Bill with your name and address, Lease agreement, etc)
  • Copy of State Certified Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Name, address and phone number of at least two individuals, other than the parent/guardian, who can be contacted in case of an emergency.